- Bankroll – how much money you have available to bet.
- Odds – your net odds received, e.g. in the field below you would enter ‘3’ if the odds are 3 to 1.
- Probability – your estimated probability of winning.
- Adjusted Kelly – what percentage of the Kelly Criterion you want to bet. For example, to only bet a half-kelly you would enter 0.5 in the field below. To bet the full amount, leave this field as 1.
Kelly Criterion ($): $1200.00
Kelly Criterion (%): 60.00%
- Attract Money by Creating Value for a Specific Audience - July 13, 2021
- The 5-Hour Workday - March 26, 2021
- The Math That Explains How to Get Rich with Websites - January 31, 2021
Full Disclosure: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please see my Terms & Conditions page for a full disclaimer.